Tuesday, July 17, 2012

6. I Said, "Use A Coaster"


I guess nobody's posted besides me because they're looking up their monologues...which I am...like, totally doing. O.o Been caught up with Futurama, but either way, I've got "Catch Me, I'm Falling" in my head. So let's get on with what we did today.


Alright, so we had this guy come in and talk him about commedia dell'arte, which is pretty wicked. Sort of like improv, but you have stock characters and the audience is more involved. Originated from Italy, I like the idea of masks and different plots you can do with that. I'd love to see something along those lines. Who runs that sort of thing? I guess there are companies of some sort of thing.


We also finished blocking the Tempest today! Very exciting. I actually get a slightly big bit near the end. Ariel talks Prospera down before she nearly killed Alonso and the gang. Pretty cool. I think it makes it real that Prospera couldn't go through with it. Conscience and all that. 


So yeah. I've gotta do stuff. Everyone should watch Next to Normal as well as the original Star Trek. Js.


This jam is pretty kicking. Old school, but you'll probably know it kinda. Ignore the weird guy whose singing.


-Sierra.

No comments:

Post a Comment