Thursday, July 12, 2012

IMPORTANT! ALL ARIELS!

I need the money by tomorrow for fabric! I'm going to go buy stuff tomorrow and then have a sewing party at my house on Saturday. I've thought about it and with the amount of spandex and satin I need, maybe if everyone could give me 20-30$? If that's too much you can definitely just say no. I'll understand. Also, I can order the eyelashes for us so they can all be the same if you want. I'm excited!!!! And I need to measure the ones I didn't get to today. LOVE Y'ALL!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh; I totally forgot. Seriously, just remind me tomorrow because I have money on me and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom wants to write a check, who should she make it out to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I love how ambitious Taylor is...but if anyone can't (for whatever reason) donate to the costume fund, please let me know.

    Also, I'm going to run to the warehouse after STC tomorrow. I've been told that there's a bolt of blue fabric there. I'll let you know what kind it is or if there's anything else I find costume-wise!

    ReplyDelete