Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day 4: Shakesperian Lessons and Memorization

*Sigh* Day 4, and I'm already so attached to all of you. I get home and don't know what to do with myself...

Well, today we all saw the sight of Ian with long locks. What were all of your reactions to that?? I thought it was hilariously amazing, really.

Anyone notice how giddy Ian gets when he talks about Shakespeare too? I hear he gives (basically) the same rant every year, but he seemed so..I don't know...enthusiastic about it, which I just loved. I am going to keep my notes on Shakespeare forever.

I am so glad that Friday cast got to read the script in the lobby over and over today too, it really helped the beginning of my memorization of my lines. I feel more confident about them now. Sitting around can be pretty beneficial.

Ermph erphm erphm.

Oh!  For anyone who wants to, the townhouse area I live in has this pool place and, with my fun card thing, I can have up to 5 non-resident people with me. So if any of ya ever wanna come swim with me, you're welcome to. :)

For my Krispy Kreme going friends: http://krispykreme.com/Upload/July13BdayDeal.pdf?FriendlyName=Birthday+Deal+Flyer

For my music loving friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksWm5AwpSBg

For my other music loving friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EUABxW4nrs

...."And now farewell till half an hour hence."

Or rather, farewell until tomorrow!

-Emily Rose





2 comments:

  1. You like Death Cab? *interweb hugs* I have that entire album. I actually have four of their albums, if you ever want to borrow one, just let me know, because they are amazing. :3

    I also would not be objective towards going to your community pool. I can't this w/e, but sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love Death Cab! And I already have all their CDs, so I'm okay ;) and yes, pool party soon!

    ReplyDelete