Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day three: ARIEL IS THE BLACK SWAN!

Hey guys! First of all, Arials, gots a few questions! (Jason I need some opinions on these too)

1) I talked to a few of you about the eye drops... I have NO IDEA if we will be allowed to use them, or if in the end it will even matter of we do or not.. But for those of you who didn't hear, they have a new Cosplay product out called Iroeye Eye Dye. It's basically an eye drop that "dyes" your eyes temporarily. It is 100 percent safe, FDA Approved, and absolutely amazing. The colors come in Blue, Green, and Purple, so i was thinking a blue or purple.. The blue is like, REALLY blue, and especially people with blue eyes, it will make them pop.

Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44SGQ1wzoPE

I will tell you, though. they last up to six hours, so even after the production, you will have crazy eyes. but they WILL come out. Promise. I've used them before but they were a friend's, so I didn't know how much they were or anything. Most likely, they are somewhat expensive, but if we all pitch in, we could buy a bottle. We would just need one, because only one drop will turn your eye.

That said,
2) Falsies. EVERYONE NEEDS TO BEFRIEND FALSE EYELASHES! Even if you have long eyelashes, it will be useful to get them! I'm talking like, the longest, craziest, curliest, weirdest, bedazzled, feathery false eyelashes ever! I have a few pair, but not enough to spare! So please please pleaseeee....they are your friends!

3) I need to measure the Ariels tomorow, because I am making your costumes. I decided it would be better to just make them then try to find blue leotards for everyone. So I need measurements, and also if you can sometime this week give me 5$? If every ariel pitches in 5$, I will have enough to buy everything to make us look AMAZINGLY CREEPY AND AWESOME!! I know its kinda mean to ask for money... but i REALLY have NO BUDGET AT ALL. I mean... I dont even have enough money to buy my son a new hand... :( (Reffering to my doll, Yoru). A list of things I need, so you know I'm not going to go buy drugs or something....

Face Gems, Blue body/face shimmer, blue and white satin, blue spandex, white tool, feathers.

I LOVE YOU GUYS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING!! And you also get to keep your costume... so yeah!

4) Caliban, I need you guys to get together and put together a green shirt. I need it for your shell.

5) Jason, how big are we talking, wingwise? And which Arials need to become harpies? And what are we doing for the houds?

Thanks guys!! I'm EXTREMELY excited about making the Arials incredibly creepy and awesome. I'm getting all of my inspiration from Avatar, previous Tempest performances, and xxxHolic. XD

I love you all! Sugoii, Sugoii desu!!!!

~Tay~

9 comments:

  1. I'm cool with eye drops. Probably not blue so our eyes aren't the same color as our faces. But cool :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. I'm down with the eye drops. I like the blue, it's super bright, and I think it would look awesome on the Ariels. I agree that the green looks a bit more natural, a bit less, wickedly awesome magic spirit of the ocean, but it's still a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm cool with the eye drops if everyone else is...just make sure you run it by your folks so they aren't freaked out and Jerry gets phone calls.

    Also, if you're not down with any of this and don't want to be a buzzkill you can also email me privately. These are crazy awesome ideas, but always please let me know how you feel about everything (rope burns on your hands, hurts from dancing, weird eyedrops, always keep me informed).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ok with the blue eye drops (epicly fantastic) I will have to run it by my mom who would kill me if ever dyed my hair -- let alone my eyes! But i'll have to see--

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already have blue eyes, but I'm cool with eye drops if my mother is!

    ReplyDelete