Friday, July 6, 2012

Konnichiwa, Minasan! (hello everyone!)

Hey guys! My name is Taylor (Tay) and I'm INCREDIBLY excited for this summer at Burning Coal! This is my THIRD year, so if you noobs want someone to hang out with, I'm your dude! LoL I'm so loOking forward to meeting all of you! And for those of you who do NOT know me already.. Here's some things about me: 1) I take theatre VERY seriously. There is a time to cut up and there is a time to get serious. Expecially after a massively horrible experience with my schools production of Pirates Of Penzance, I am sorry I have become extremely sensitive to people who don't do their job. But I'm not a mean person I promise! 2) I am a Weeb like no tomorrow! For those of you who don't know what that is, it means that I'm obsessed with Anime and Japanese stuff. If I annoy you in any way please just kindly tell me to shut up ^.^ 3) I have a Ball Jointed Doll that will be joining us. His name is Yoru and I refuse to leave home with him so all of you will get to meet him! ^.^ So yeah all in all I'm just your average spontaneous theatre kid! I love to make new friends, so please feel free to say hey! As far as movies, I recommend Brave. Seriously that was an excellent movie! See you guys on Monday~ Sayonara! -Tay

5 comments:

  1. I agree, Brave was great! And also, since you say you're obsessed with Japanese stuff...I'm curious, do you know about the Vocaloids? I've recently become obsessed with Hatsune Miku and Rin and Len Kagamine! You're Ball Jointed Doll sounds cool too! And I'm always glad to meet people serious about theater. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved manga when i was in 7th and 8th, fruits basket,loved Black bird, along with some others. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES I KNOW VOCALOIDS!!!!!!
    I'm a Gumi girl!
    And I love Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Baka and Test, ect.
    I also cosplay so if you guys are nice to me maybe I'll pick a day to cosplay. ^.^ lol

    But yeah I'm excited to meet y'all!!!!

    Yoru is excited to meet you too~
    Just don't bring up his hand.. He had a tragic accident today that knocked one of his fingers off and he's really sensitive about it do just don't bring it up to him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES I KNOW VOCALOIDS!!!!!!
    I'm a Gumi girl!
    And I love Fruits Basket, Black Butler, Baka and Test, ect.
    I also cosplay so if you guys are nice to me maybe I'll pick a day to cosplay. ^.^ lol

    But yeah I'm excited to meet y'all!!!!

    Yoru is excited to meet you too~
    Just don't bring up his hand.. He had a tragic accident today that knocked one of his fingers off and he's really sensitive about it do just don't bring it up to him lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be hating on the Penzance. You know you loved it.

    ReplyDelete