Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day technically 9: I've been Jiggly Puff-ed!

Today I came home and told my mother I'd been Jiggly Puff-ed, which confused her terribly. It was very soothing though, and were it not for Harper touching me to wake me up in the scene, I might not have. I was tired, and that was nice.

The master class today was very cool to watch. I did find myself a little bored at times (sitting for for ever makes me tired as well), but I enjoyed seeing those who went and the progress of perfection on their monologues. Great work.

So, we're a little more than halfway there, you guys! I find myself conflicted for emotions if I am happy or sad about that, because working with you all is just great. 

Alright, I've decided to post one of my favorite songs- it just makes me feel happy, and the video is so fun! 



See you guys tomorrow! 

-Emily Rose 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that song reminds me that there is a fine line indeed between romance and stalking.

    ReplyDelete