Thursday, July 19, 2012

7/8. The Ship Was The Donut and The Tempest Was My Mouth



Once again, I kinda didn't do one of these for yesterday. I forget why. I just hate trying to write off of my iTouch, so I put it off. Anyhow, we did fun stuff. This guy, Ray Dooley or something along those lines, talked to us about auditioning for stuff. It was way cool seeing everyone --- well, how awesome everyone was -- improve their monologues so quickly. 


We polished and such. Once again. Things are getting for serious guys. Today, I witnessed the first playing of Usher within the Conservatory, which is awesome. I also got to see Ian try to kidnap someone. We did a couple games involving the three components of acting: packing (prep), objective (as well as tactic; what the goal of the character is), and reacting (which makes you look more like a human being). And then we polished more.

It totally sucks that tomorrow is the end of the second week. I want to kidnap you all and take you to Russia. I have a glasses factory, I mean, we've got it all over there. All joking aside, you guys are way cool and I will try my best to do my part to make this show great. 


Okay, top song is a dubstep remix of "Bad Romance" by Skrillex because a) I was trying to explain to my mom what dubstep was and failed horribly and b) I heard some Lady Gaga, which I haven't heard in a while. She's alright. The song on the bottom is "One of the Boys" by Katy Perry, even though I dislike her heavily now, there was once a time where I liked her. This is probably my favorite song by her. Quite relatable, if you ask me. 


-Sierra.


No comments:

Post a Comment