Monday, July 9, 2012

Weeb's first day

Well hai everyone! So I'm making a post about the first day...duh.. But yeah: So a few things! 1) OMG! There are ALOT of people this year!!! That is so awesome and I can't wait to meet all of you more than just a hello. I met a few people today (AND TWO BLACK BUTLER FANS! DAISUKE!!) and I have already known a few people but there are still a lot that I have not talked to and I apologize for that. Yoru says hello to everyone!! (my doll) 2) ALL OF YOU SHOULD ADD ME ON FB! 3) Today's read through was FANTASTIC!!! I am so proud of y'all and it's amazing that our first read through was that fantastic. Im looking forward to working with ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE!!! Sugoii, Sugouii Desu!!! (you are awesome, awesome!!) Ai o komete, (with love) Tay

1 comment:

  1. Alsoooo since all Of you lovely peOple are all lovely,
    I will wear a wig tomorrow~
    And so will Yoru-kun!

    ReplyDelete