Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day #2

I had a truly fantastic time today!! Improv is not my favorite but i would like to say that i really enjoyed doing it today.
I also must say that having been around many actors, i don't know if i have ever see a more violent group than you all; And the scary part is how being around all of you make me turn into such a heartless person that i would even consider killing a helpless baby. No, i'm just kidding! I really enjoyed today and hope that tomorrow will be just as fun and productive!!

BTW, I was bored so i made a logo! How do you like it?

4 comments:

  1. nice logo! i like it! reminds me of transformers for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This logo is the best thing that has ever happened to STC. We should make T-shirts. Stormy, Tempest ones.

    ReplyDelete