Monday, July 16, 2012

Roboteo and Juile-mehmeh

Hey all! 
First off, I'd like to say that today was a FANTASTIC day! Despite my despicable headache which almost rendered me brainless, I learned alot and had a great rehearsal. Everytime I hear Ian's audition speech, it gives me newfound inspiration to go and audition for more things.

So,
I almost have two Ariel outfits complete and the wings! I am REALLY TRYING!!! so please dont hate me cuz I have to learn my lines too!!!

But Yeah.. .so I love you all and I'm so excited about getting to work with all of you. I love how close we are already becoming.

Also, if you all could do me a HUGE favor??????

I'm trying to (desperately...) win a free Drossel Keinz cosplay jacket from Kuroshitsuji. I could make it, but that's not as fun as getting it for free!! :DD plus, it comes with the wig and everything. So, I entered a cosplay contest, and all you have to do to vote for me is like my entry on Facebook (or Google+, but who does that???). So, here's the link....can all of you guys vote for meeee????? The more likes i get, the more votes. http://www.miccostumes.com/blog/black-butler-cosplay-contest-48-taylor-danielle/
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU!!!!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment